Contest deadline: 02/15/2016
Winner: Ritual Punk
The theme for this years Global Game Jam is RITUAL. This broad topic leaves plenty of room for creativity, and JustMakeGames is curious to see what you did with it! Tell us about your game, the technology you chose and how your game fits the theme, and be entered to win an ASUS MeMO Pad 16GB Quad-Core Processor Android Tablet with 2GB of RAM!
Every participant will receive an awesome commemorative site badge, and 50 points to spend in the JustMakeGames prize shop, which will soon be filled with games, assets, resources, and prizes! One randomly selected participant will receive the grand prize of an Intel powered Asus tablet! Here are the official rules for the contest:
- Participants must be registered members of JustMakeGames
- Post a discussion or blog about your game for one entry into the drawing.
- Create a group with a playable demo or video of your game, to receive two entries into the drawing.
- Each participant can receive a total of three entries into the drawing.
- One randomly selected winner will receive am ASUS MeMO Pad with 16GB of memory, a Quad-Core Processor Android Tablet and 2GB of RAM!
Make sure you check out Global Game Jam for more details about the event, and check back with JustMakeGames for more game jams, contests, and prizes!